SE7ENTH HEVENさんから転載。Thank you
1. How are you there in America?
- I’m quite busy and I want to take some rest. But other than recording, I have some free time.
2. How about adjusting? What are you doing there?
- I’m very busy with recording these days, but if I have free time, I will go swim, practice singing and dancing, go to night clubs, or play games.
3. What about your songs? Any obstacles?
- Everything is quite easy in this album, but sometimes I have problems on pronunciation. It’s quite difficult to pronounce some words.. that is really hard for me.
4. So, when you have problems, how you resolve them?
- I have problems when pronouncing and there is nothing else to do except to try and try again until it’s better.
5. This will be your first debut in America. Do you have any surprises for fans? And when will this album release?
- Mark Shimmel, Rich Harrison, and Fabolous are working together for me.. Isn’t that a surprise? About the release date, we are still thinking about it.
6. For your first debut in America, what do Korean fans to support you?
- Well.. they always send me a lot of messages. Thank you so much. [referring to UFO messages]
7. Do you want to be a Hollywood Star?
- I want my album to be successful first, and then I’ll think about that.
8. What about concerts? Will we have a chance to see your world tour concert? Any concepts for concerts?
- I haven’t thought about concerts yet. As I have said before, I want my album to be successful first.
9. You are a senior in YG Family. Do you have anything to tell to your juniors?
- Everyone is really good. I don’t have anything to suggest to them. However, if I want to tell them something, I will send them text messages.
10. What about working with Amerie? How was it?
- It was really fun. Amerie is professional and really good. Her songs are really good too.
11. You are so young, but you have to work so hard. Don’t you feel tired? What do you do when you take a rest?
- I like to sleep in bed. If I have time, I will go outside.
12. Will you have a chance to visit Thailand?
- Yes, of course.. Thailand is a lovely and charming country and I also have many good memories about Thailand. Please wait for me.
13. When you know that Thai fans watch “Goong S” and listen to “24/7,” how do you feel about that?
- Really grateful. It’s a pity that I can’t go to see them often. Anyway, I’ll go to see them in Thailand for sure.. it won't be too long.
14. There will be a fan meeting in Thailand.. Do you want to leave any message for them? [referring to Channel[V] Play Zone by Fanta with SE7EN on October 20th]
- Thank you so much! I’ve already seen a previous fan meeting for me [from July 1st] on the internet already. I really feel sorry and guilty I could not be there. If there is another chance next time, I will go join that for sure. I love Thai fans.
[He talked about Se7en Thai fan meeting that we organize by ourselves.. ark~ I’m so HAPPY!!!]